Monday, 8 February 2016

P1(e) Recce

Proforma:










Here are images of the locations in which I will be using for my film opening:


As most of the filming I will be doing is inside my own house I do not need any permission. 


Above is a shot of blean woods in which I will be shooting for the second half of my film opening. As my short film has a mysterious edge, using these woods suit the opening perfectly. I will be using Blean woods because they provide a good wide space to film. They are also fairly creepy and mysterious suiting my film perfectly. I will be using these woods for when Ben runs away. Due to the woods being not exactly the safest place to run away in, the audience will be left with wanting to know whether Ben made it out alive making them want more being left on a cliffhanger. 


Here is a short of the bedroom I will be using throughout my film opening. This room is inside my house. I will be using this room for when Ben is asleep in bed as well as when he comes back upstairs to pack his backpack. Due to Ben being fairly neglected by his parents he has had to be independent, and this is why I feel this room suits him the best. It is fairly plain and bare especially for a young boy, showing that he has not had a normal childhood with a room full of posters, an XBox etc. It also has great natural lighting meaning additional lighting will not be needed. 


Here are the stairs I will be using for my film opening located inside my house. I will be using these stairs for when Ben comes down in the morning as well as running back up to pack his backpack. These stairs are good because I am able to capture every step until the top. I can also film in between the banisters to have a different angle making it more interesting. I am also able to use natural lighting as well as house lighting if necessary. 


This is the kitchen that will be used throughout my film opening, this is also inside my house. I will be using this kitchen to film Ben walking in with alcohol, pills and dirty dishes lying around. Natural lighting is good for this room. I am also able to capture a wide shot of the whole kitchen. 


Here is my garden, in which I will be shooting a small amount for my film opening. I will be using this garden to film Ben letting Martha outside. 


This is the backdoor leading to my garden I will be using for my film opening. I will be using this backdoor to show Ben letting Martha out. No additional lighting will be needed as the natural lighting is bright enough. 


This is my house, I will be doing most of my filming in their for my opening. Here is the house in which I will be filming in, however I will not film the outside of this house. 


For my film opening I would like to use certain music tracks which I found on youtube, and to avoid copyright I contacted the producers of the track to ask for permission to use their track as shown below:

1: Free Falling - By Richard Kimmings

Here is his website in which I contacted him on:
https://richardkimmings.wordpress.com/contact/


Here was the reply:
2) Freefall - By Helen Jane Long


















No comments:

Post a Comment